G14 Baize Master Emperor 57 Inch 3/4 English 8-Ball Pool Cue with 8mm Tip and Pro Finish - BLUE
The G14 model has been named the ELECTRIC EMPEROR as it is one of our most sought-after and prestigious Baize Master Gold Series professional 8 ball cues, designed for the more serious player that wants to take their game to the next level.
The meticulous 8mm tip coupled with a stiff, straight grained ash shaft, allows the player to gain fantastic cue ball control and precision accuracy. Electrify your game with a superb, effortless playing performance that instils confidence with every shot.
The cue has an undeniable feel of quality about it, with its highly polished Ebony butt, smooth ash shaft, ¾ air sprung precision engineered vacuum joint and finely honed balance.
Talented craftsmen have hand spliced the cue an impressive 16 times, with 8 stunning electric blue veneers over 8 grey stained manmade Ebony splices, to give the perfect electrifying look. The cue without doubt looks as good as it plays and is one of our favourites.
Buy with confidence - Baize Master is a prestigious British cue sports brand based in Yorkshire and owned by Funky Chalk Ltd. Speak with our experts and choose the cue that is right for you. Message us if you need specific weights or advice.
Buy from the experts and buy with confidence. Baize Master is a prestigious British cue sports brand based in Yorkshire and owned by Funky Chalk Ltd. Born from a passion for the baize, they use their product expertise to supply premium quality cue sports equipment without the premium price tag. Pay for quality, not the name. Their team of experts and retail stockists are always on hand to give customer support. Arm yourself with a Baize Master cue and approach the table with confidence!
- 57” snooker cue with ¾ butt joint
- This cue has been specifically designed for 8 ball pool players
- Premium quality for the dedicated player
- Butt end measures approx. 38cm (15”)
- Shaft measures approx. 112cm (44”) including the male joint end
- Features approx. 8mm to 8.3mm leather stick-on tip and polished brass ferrule
- Air sprung, precision engineered brass vacuum joint - feel the spring, hear the pop!
- Perfect balance point - approx. 17” into the butt
- Finest quality, straight grained ash shaft – stiff for less deflection
- Hand spliced 4-point solid genuine ebony butt
- Beautiful 16 splice butt design with blue veneers over grey synthetic Ebony
- Highly polished and finished butt featuring a quality brass Baize Master badge
- Finished wood butt end (there is no rubber butt end protector with these cues)
- Features butt extension joint
- Cues weigh between 18oz to 19.5oz
- Message us if you have a specific weight requirement and we will do our best to supply
- Our designs are often imitated but never matched for quality
- British brand with a warehouse in Yorkshire, offering full UK customer support